Your “Christmas in the Clinic” Checklist
December is about paying it forward!
Most of your marketing efforts this month should be based on giving back to your patients and your community.
By next week, your elements of “Christmas in the Clinic” should be ready to rock! If not, here is a checklist that you can follow
- Order your clinic Christmas/Holiday cards from any online or local print shop. I like Vista Print because they have many pre-made (customizable) cards to choose from, the quality is great and they are quick. You can also visit www.chirosuccess.ca for chiropractic based cards!
- Have your PRCA follow the Christmas in the clinic procedure. (Don’t have one? Get on the phone with me asap!)
- Christmas Sales and Stocking stuffers. Everything 15-20% off. We sold a ton of products, supplements, orthotics and energy bands last year when we did this.
- Give back. Your Angel Tree and/or snow suit fund should be geared up so that you have at least 4-5 weeks to promote it in your clinic. The Salvation Army is your contact for the Angel Tree and the Snowsuit Fund for snowsuits.
- Your Christmas spread should start with clementines and should be increased weekly to add wellness based/nutritional foods like banana bread, hot apple cider, nuts etc. that your patients can indulge in from your reception area.
- Christmas basket. Perfected this system with a ballot box which gives every referral 10 ballots for the basket. Since your marketing efforts are all internal for the month of December, it’s ok to spend $350 – $400 on your basket. Make it so audacious that even your staff would want to win it!
My “Holiday Mailer” procedure and script will not only spread chiropractic in your community like wild-fire, but you will see a HUGE increase of new patients in January. I GUARANTEE IT! Call me for details! 1-800-781-8127