How Discipline Creates Freedom
“Discipline Creates Freedom!”
Have you heard that quote before?
Have you ever noticed where a lack of structure, organization and sloppy rituals, can lead to utter chaos in your life?
I can recall 3 times in the last 20 years where I got sloppy in life, which of course then, spilled over into my practice… And the outcome was extremely painful! A crash in numbers, income plummeted, and my team got grumpy. I stopped conducting my team meetings, got off my exercise routine, ate like crap and even allowed myself to watch T.V. And…Everything that could go wrong did! I was no longer in control of my own destiny.
During this “undisciplined” time, I had a Christmas party that went way too late into the night. I had to get up at 5:30 am and work for 7:00am. Guess what? I forgot to set my alarm! Woke up at 6:40 am! Scrambled to throw on some clothes in the dark, skipped breakfast and with bed head, ran out the front door to drive in morning traffic….in a snow storm. Lovely! Sitting in traffic, I was mad and felt like I was a imprisoned by my practice and life.
To make a long story short, I arrived at 7:30am to a throng of upset patients in my reception room. My house was lit, hot seats were full , and as I bent over my first patient I realized that my pants were extremely tight. I was such in a hurry, that I grabbed the first pair of pants in my dark closet…that I thought were mine. They were my WIFE’S!
How I got into them, I’ll never know!!! What a morning!
So as I bend over my first patient, I hear this extremely loud RIP! I literally blew out the seat of my pants, in full view of my patients! NICE!
So what’s the lesson in all of this? Get organized. Get structured. Create discipline. Because discipline creates freedom!
Here’s a few tips to have more flawless days in your world, create more enjoyment and find more freedom through more disciple.
- Start your life today by viewing your vision board with everything you want in life. You attract what you mostly focus on.
- Create a morning ritual of exercise, meditation and pure nutrition. An “Hour of Power”
- Set a priority list the night before that lays out your top 4-5 things to accomplish next day
- Meditate for 10 minutes every morning and see your day play out flawlessly.
- Avoid negativity…TV, news, people!
- End your evening with a state of gratitude for all you have in life!
- Kiss and hug your children…I do every night before they retire.
- Lay out your clothes the night before, including morning gym gear and you won’t have to search in the dark for your own pants! LOL!
JOIN ME AT MY NEXT SEMINAR: REVOLUTION!
Mark this date on your calendar: January 25-26, 2013 & Meet Me In Toronto, where I will be teaching the new, “Business of Wellness”
LEARN, DISCOVER, MASTER:
- Solid day 1, day 2 procedures to move patients to predictably say YES to lifetime care!
- Mastering your financial reports to add thousands of dollars to your month ends!
- Be your own marketing expert with the top 12 tools that work in 2013
- Brew culture in your practice for 100% CA ownership
- Expose your CA’s to the new ChiroWorks University for MASSIVE front desk growth!
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
GO TO MY WEBSITE TO REGISTER NOW!
(BEFORE DECEMBER 21st)
*Registration Fees Double After December 21st.