Making 2013 The Best Year Ever In Your Practice
I’m into my 14th year of coaching, and after building some of the highest volume, most lucrative practices in North America, there is a very clear and consistent path, that many of my most successful clients are taking. My mission is to ensure that more chiropractors are successful. The unfortunate side is that most if not all, have not had any business skill training, and are not running their practices like a business.
So let me share with you the 6 distinctions of success that I know can make or break your practice in 2013. Take a look at your current business model and see where you can spruce up your business skills. If you are falling short of your skills, then get you and your team to one of my next “Mastery Training Universities”. Revolution is all about changing your status quo, and launching yourself into the next era of practice and life:
- Get Hungry. The most successful clients really WANT IT! Their lives revolve around chiropractic 7/24. They live it, speak it and promote it. They crave success and get their feet on the floor early in the morning.
- Know What You Want. Beyond goals, you need to set a solid vision board that becomes your daily success compass. Focus on the main thing…RESULTS, and avoid like the plague, all distractors like naysayers and television.
- Work Only With “A” Players. You definitely need CA’s and associates that will drive your practice. If you are babysitting daily, it may be time for change. Hopefully you know and are implementing the “10 Keys To Corporate Culture” , that create an environment conducive for business.
- Plan Ahead. The most successful doctors have a 12 month calendar for success. They plan everything from their marketing, team training, performance evaluations, even their vacations.
- Exude Energy. Have you ever been mesmerized by a high energy person or speaker? I believe that energy is the key to success as an attractor. In a sense, your patients are also “buying” you. Start your morning rituals with exercise, pure energy nutrition and meditation.
- The Starbuck’s Effect. Extraordinary service, outstanding customer care and a desire for constant and never ending improvement in clinical skills and technologies. This is what today’s patients are looking for. If you are losing patients to other clinics, it may be time to change the shag carpet!!!
Follow these 6 simple steps for success in 2013 and watch your practice grow. Join me at Revolution in Toronto on January 25-26, 2013. Join in a group “Business Audit” and see how you fare to the top clinics in North America and take action steps to stimulate growth in your practice.
Mark this date on your calendar: January 25-26, 2013 & Meet Me In Toronto, where I will be teaching the new, “Business of Wellness”
LEARN, DISCOVER, MASTER:
- Solid day 1, day 2 procedures to move patients to predictably say YES to lifetime care!
- Mastering your financial reports to add thousands of dollars to your month ends!
- Be your own marketing expert with the top 12 tools that work in 2013
- Brew culture in your practice for 100% CA ownership
- Expose your CA’s to the new ChiroWorks University for MASSIVE front desk growth!
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE!