Motivational Minute – Keys To Staying Grateful in Daily Life
It’s not unusual that we tend to tie our identity to the volume of our practice, income that we make, or number of new patients that we see. So true isn’t it? You have a great, record month… you’re pumped! You’re on top of the world! You have a bad month and you blame the staff, your mother in law, the lazy associate, the dog and the economy.
A number of years ago I came across a small book that was recommended to me by one of my coaches. “Mastery” by George Leonard, follows martial artist who have discovered how to stay “zenned”. It’s a perfect metaphor for Chiropractors who attach their identity to their practice.
Those of you who follow quantum physics and the law of attraction, will understand that wallowing in a state of fear, worry, jealousy or hatred will only bring about more of that which you don’t want. Yet, by being in a state of love and gratitude, by vibrating every cell in your body to the universal frequency of love and gratitude…will attract more of that which you ask from the universe.
Start your day by focusing on meditation in a silent place. Try it for 14 days straight, regardless of the status of your practice…and I guarantee
something magical will happen.
By following lessons learned from this book and lessons learned from other masters, anyone can follow 6 simple rules to mastering their lives:
1. Maintain your state and grateful for all that you are and currently have…whether you are growing, plateauing or seeing a slow down in your practice…or life
2. FILL your emotional fuel tank DAILY
3. BEcome an emotional factory…always outpouring /serving/pay it forward
4. Make your primary values emotional based…LOVE, GRATITUDE, and FORGIVENESS
5. Leave the EGO BEHIND…and live a SPIRIT CENTRIC life MEDITATE OR PRAY with your vision board daily
As Always, Standing For Your Success!
CEO and Peak Performance Coach
Chiropractic Masters International
Director of Coaching For Creating Wellness
812 Petra Private
Call Us Toll Free 1-800-781-8127
P.S. Have you watched my 3 Free Training Videos yet?
CLICK HERE to grab them now!
Tags: best chiropractic coach, best coaching, CHiropractic, Chiropractic Coaching, chiropractic events, Chiropractic Masters, chiropractic program, chiropractic seminars, christmas, CMI, Coach Mike, coaching, Coaching Program, dr michael reid, Dr Mike, Dr Mike Reid, holidays, How To, keys to, Mike Reid, motivation, Motivational Minute, ontario chiropractic, ontario chiropractors, Practice Growth, practice management, practice marketing, revolution event, seminars, stay grateful, staying grateful, Wellness Revolution
About drmikereidCEO and Peak Performance Coach of the hugely successful Chiropractic Masters, a coaching company devoted to empowering Chiropractors around the world with the tools and strategies to live the freedom-based lives of their dreams. Dr Mike is proud to be currently building some of the largest and most profitable practices in North America. A popular motivational speaker at venues such as Parker, Dr Mike has passion and drive for new ideas and strategies and moves the crowd with his sense of humor and humility. Over the years, he has mentored hundreds of doctors in designing clinics, (from small to large), enhancing health, fitness, wellness and family values all the while still in practice at his enormously busy clinic in Ottawa, The Hampton Wellness Centre.
- LIVE in 2 hrs with @Drbennychiro as he talks philosophy and the POWER that we hold in our hands in today's world:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Awesome #podcast episode from my good friend Dr. Chad M. Woolner on "Gary #Vaynerchuck's Thoughts On Fame"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Tonight! I speak candidly with a highly influential man as he brings us all back to the FOUNDATION of #ChiropracTIC… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- TONIGHT! @Drbennychiro shares how he built his booming practice on ONE principle ow.ly/qLnt30ffRYZ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Join us tomorrow as Dr Benny Mathew opens up about building his influential practice on just ONE PRINCIPLE:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago