Dr Mike’s Motivational Minute – Why I like the “F” word
Yes, I said it, the dreaded “F” word…FAILURE!
And I’m learning to love it. Maybe you heard the saying, “Fail, Forward, Fast”.
We’ve all done it! Failed! Somewhere in our lives… Perhaps it was practice, a marriage, financially or with friends! We’ve all been there, and I guarantee it’s probably one of your best friends, you just don’t know it yet or haven’t fully accepted it yet!!
I listen to this great audio program from “Success” magazine. I wanted to create a summary of what some of these top CEO’s were saying and what they had learned..and why some of the greatest and wealthiest have made it big, through failure.
It’s why I believe that many entrepreneurs, people, doctors and potentials never realize their full potential. Mediocrity loves company. Our daily bump and grind, 9 to 5, ground hog day experiences that prevent us from trying…from failing…from learning and thus succeeding. I guess that life is about choices. Here’s what the best have to say about Failure:
- Go fail a lot and fast.
- The key to success is massive failure…whoever can fail the most and fastest wins. Fail Big! Babe Ruth would not have hit record home runs, without first swinging the bat. He also struck out more than most players.
- Failure offers the opportunity to tweak and renew…The Kaizen principle of constant and never ending improvement is based on learning from one’s mistakes.
- Failure creates opportunity for exhilarating success.
- It’s not whether you fail, but are you content with failure…and did you learn from failure to grow with success.
- Failure allows you to super size your dreams…to “Think Big!”
- If it were not possible to failure, it would be impossible to succeed.
- Failure can be seen as a blessing. The Yin/Yang principle that governs all universal laws, the plus and the minus.
- See failure not as a breakdown, but as a breakthrough.
- Never give your power away to an event that hasn’t occurred. Your past does not predict your future.
- Failure allows you to shift from GOOD to GREAT.
- When you “fail”, ask yourself these 4 Questions:
I. What is good about this?
II. How can I use this as a positive force in the next 24-48 hours.
III. What are the top 2-3 gifts that this failure has given me.
IV. What skill or strategy do I need to enhance to prevent this from happening again.
Whether you Fail or Succeed, you can discover
how to continue on your “fall forward fast!”
Standing For Your Greatness!
Dr. Mike Reid
CEO and Peak Performance Coach
Chiropractic Masters International
812 Petra Private
Kanata, ON K2T 0G3
Call Us Toll Free 1-800-781-8127
P.S. Have You Heard About My Marketing Toolkit Sale?
Get Yours Now! (IT’S OUR BEST DEAL EVER!)